Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Musings101:2

Huff puff!

Running a kinda tight schedule these days. Just came back from Tioman a couple of days ago. Was on holiday with the key members of the Happy Committee. Had a really great time (even if it's only for 24hrs)...look out for Operation Tio Man and Frenchie Foo!

And I haven't even started on my Tokyo bloggies yet.

i'm a pro......crastinator. No more.

Anyway, I had to rush back for this Prosecution course held at AGC. For the uninformed, that's the Attorney-General's Chambers. If you don't know, then fergeddaboutit. Ignorance is bliss, or so the general public is (mis)led to believe. So....I'll be stuck in this room for 5+3 days for lectures from 9am - 6pm. Thankfully, I've survived 2 days and just got a couple more days to go.

It is informative and quite interesting....albeit, I tend to space out after a while; so it's not all bad.Though I'm still wondering why it costs 800 bucks for the course.

In any case, I shan't dwiddle-tiddle my time on these nonsensical little rants of mine which...argh. There I go again.

Next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home