Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Whoa.

Now WTF was the last post about? Beats me, I kill myself sometimes.

Just got tagged from another friend...and this time, it's....*now where's the effing drum roll?*...*drum-roll* (there we are)..

The ABCs of Wei X

Alohamora
B2
C4
Delicious
Eeeee...
Fat
Golf rules.
Huh?
Idiocy reigns supreme.no,not the pizza supreme.
Jerk
Kilos. many kilos.kilotonnes.
Lmao,lol..hey man,whatever rocks your boat.
Mammary glands?
Non. Jeopardy answer to "parlez vous francaise?"
Oooooooh right.Now I geddit.
Piss me off and you wish there was a flush somewhere you could use.
Q me please. Q up.
R we there yet?
S said the spider. That's how you start spelling my name.
Tiffany thimbles tremble tremendously.
Uuuuu....light up my lifffffeee. right.
V! is very very...extraordinary....and E! is even more than anyone that you adore..
When will this end?
X marks the spot. or so the legend does.
Y,oh why, I wonder.
Z.

erm.I'll probably redo this when I...uhh..want to redo it. so there you go for now. I'm not gonna tag anyone..but if anyone of you feel that you're up to it.

Feel free to do the ABCs of yourself.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home