Monday, October 10, 2005

Life,Interrupted

Well, here I am. Again.

Of which the above proclamation is really uncalled for, since I'm the self-proclaimed supreme ruler, His Royal Highness, the absolute monarch...erm...(ahh well,you get the idea.) of this bloggie, so I got every right to be here..and well, it has become a liability of late, somewhat.

I've started school at SMU. It's been close to 2 months now. How was(is) it?

I've made many new friends, met a couple of old ones.Can't say much for any enemies, not much luck there yet, but I'm doing my best. Honestly, quite a lot of pretty girls. Can't say much for the guys though. (yeah, it's a sorry sight.) School work's ok. It's still manageable...until my Stats test and final exam. After which I can perhaps consolidate my place in Hell. Found myself in a quaint & cohesive 'lil project team for a module I'm taking; Team Red Eye; but that's another story for another...

Actually, I'll link the team blog here so you can go check it out yourself.It should explain everything.

Above all, it's been a semi-charmed kinda life. A bittersweet symphony rather.(Kudos to Third Eye Blind and The Verve!)

As I drudge through the numerous emails and blogs I have missed out on reading for the last 2 months, I've been thinking to myself, "So how's it gonna be?Is this all there is to it..for the next 4 years of my life?"

Me thinks me may be going through a quarter-life crisis. Ahh well, nothing like a little existential angst to shake my fundamentals to the core.

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

I haven't lost anything, have I?

Hmm.

*bloop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home