Monday, October 10, 2005

Me-on-Me : 3 Facts

Thanks Gav for the tag. Now I got to crack my head thinking about 3 facts about myself.

Lemme see.....

Fact #1 :......

erm....

Fuck man. This is hard!

ok...I'll try again. *squints in apt concentration*

Fact #1 : "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" is one of my favourite songs. Ever. I use it as a 'pick-me-up'. I hum it to myself whenever I'm feeling bad. It's a personal thing, I guess. *grin*

Fact #2 : My jazz music collection was kick-started by Stephenie Lee, beloved sister of my dear friend, Cuil..Geri. She sent me my first song, Misty by Sarah Vaughn, through the long-forgotten ICQ. Looking back, I was young and impressionable then.Just as well that she didn't send me any stuff by Coal Chamber. Anyway, I know what jazz was like..but i didn't like it that much before. Ahh well, things haven't really been the same since then. I still don't know much about all that jazz...but well, Stef Lee, she's the catalyst. so there.

and last but not least (i really hope),

Fact #3 : The toilet is where I do most of my thinking. Nothing beats sitting on a toilet bowl, doing what needs to be done and pondering about the meaning of life. More often than not, I find myself formulating my own plans and policies in the toilet.This is why having a good toilet is one of my key considerations when looking for accommodation etc whilst planning for holidays. And no, I do not eat in the toilet. There has to be a limit somewhere.

So...there you go. 3 possibly unknown peculiarities of mine.

Catch ya later.

I'll need to make a trip to the toilet.

*bloop.

Oh wait!

I got to tag 3 people to carry on the chain..so I tag:

1) Geri

2) Deborah

3) Ah Bia

2 Comments:

Blogger Geri said...

Arrgghh! Ive been tagged! ;p.

Anyway... glad to see u found some time to update ur blog.. was wondering how u were getting on.. im sorry we have not been able to catch up..

Anyway Im sure my sis will be so pleased that she "influenced" u... haha... take care!!!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah! tagged! hahah!

hello fish.
ho seh boh?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home