Friday, June 03, 2005

Blimey!

Blimey!

I just realised I have successfully procrastinated on updating my bloggie for close to a month.

Thoughts-in-Motion
1. See, if I'm set on procrastinating on something,right?Like, in this case, writing my blog?

2. And I er, consciously refrained,though reluctantly, from updating my blog, right?

3. So, I mean, if that's the case, "procrastinating on blogging" is the thing i want to do, sort of.

4. Therefore, by that very definition, I haven't procrastinated at all.

5. You're looking at me in a funny way...


Anyway,
I better wrap up my Tokyo trip write-up. After all, it's already been 2 months since I came back.

So...in a short statement summarising the intended Chapters 3-8;

"I had lotsa fun.Lotsa food.Wish you were there.And,I'm going again."

Nothing beats experience though.Unless it's a bad experience..which,sometimes, is kinda fun to, for lack of a better word, experience too.

Blimey!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on keeping to your task of shilly-shallying.

One truly say you did not procrastinate, not on procrastination.

Haha! :P

9:27 PM  
Blogger The Fat One said...

oh dear, the excuses i come up with.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home